Make Any Video Sound Your Alarm: Have you ever heard a video sound you wanted to use as your alarm or ringtone but didn’t know how? Well, you’re in luck! You can easily convert any video sound into an alarm or ringtone with just your phone. In this blog article, we’ll use an app called Kapwing and GarageBand, a default iPhone app.
Finding the Video Sound to Make Any Video Sound Your Alarm
The first step is finding the video sound that you want to use. This can be a video file or a video already on the internet. Here are some tips for finding the perfect sound:
- Use the TikTok account “Transcribed Sounds” to find popular sounds easily.
- Youtube website
- Daily motion website
- Vimeo website
Converting the Video to MP3
Once you have found the video sound, the next step is to convert it to an MP3 file. To do this, we will be using Kapwing’s convert tool. Here’s how:
- Upload the file or paste the video link to Kapwing’s convert tool.
- Select MP3 as the output file format.
- Download the MP3 file to your phone.
Editing the Sound in GarageBand
With the MP3 file downloaded to your phone, the next step is to edit the sound in GarageBand. Here’s how:
- Open GarageBand and create a new project.
- Add the MP3 file to the project by browsing files from the Files app.
- Trim, split, and copy and paste the sound to make it a maximum length of 30 seconds.
- Save the edited sound as a new project and rename it if desired.
Setting the Sound as an Alarm or Ringtone
With the edited sound saved as a new project, the final step is to set it as an alarm or ringtone. Here’s how:
- Export the project as a ringtone by clicking the down arrow and selecting “Share” > “Ringtone”.
- Rename the ringtone and click “Export”.
- Go to your phone’s “Sounds & Haptics” settings and select the new ringtone from the available ringtones and alarms list.
And there you have it! Following these steps, you can change any video sound into an alarm or ringtone. We hope you found this tutorial helpful, and if you did, don’t forget to like and subscribe for more content creation tips and
Pasito Tola is a tech enthusiast, writer, and engineer. He has a degree in Media Production and Telecom engineering from the University of Coventry and ISTA Ndolo. He is passionate about all things tech and has spent years exploring the latest gadgets, software, and innovations. His writing style is engaging, informative, and accessible, making even the most complex topics easy to understand. He is a valuable asset to our tech review site and we are lucky to have him on our team.